I loved this hotel. If I go back to Key West I will try to stay here again.
The location was perfect. It was a block from Duvall Street which means it was quick to get to and also quick to get away from. It was nice and quiet when we were tired of the craziness on Duvall.
The breakfast was included. They had fresh fruit, oatmeal, waffles, bread and bagels, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, biscuits and gravy, literally something for everyone.
Our room was huge! Mind you we had just finished a 7 day cruise, but still we loved the spaciousness! Large bathroom, 2 queen size beds, sitting area. It was like a breath of fresh air after the crampiness of our state room.
The pool, pool area, hot tub, was great. The pool temperature was perfect for me. I swam lengths and never once got too cold when getting in or too hot from the swimming. Someday I want a pool just like this one.
The staff was courteous, everything was clean.
Wifi, parking and breakfast were all included, I felt the price we paid was a good value for the Key West area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the excitement of Duval Street and downtown Key West, then return to your cool spacious room at our Key West hotel.Located at the southernmost point of the state, visitors at our Key West hotel are here to enjoy paradise. We offer free parking, and we’re just one block away from famous Duval Street. While parking is free, most guests don’t need a car since you can walk to the area’s best attractions. The beach is three blocks away, and guests feel right at home in a quiet neighborhood that’s close to everything.From Fantasy Fest to World Offshore Powerboat Races, there’s always something exciting happening near our Key West hotel. The World Sailfish Championship is held here, and the Hemingway Days Festival is fun for the entire family. Whether you want to simply relax on the beach or are staying at our Key West hotel for a special event, our friendly staff members always strive to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.Large rooms and free Wi-Fi are included. There are no resort fees here, but our Key West hotel guests certainly feel like they’re at a world-class resort. There’s a great heated pool where relaxation comes easily, and it’s the perfect place to wind down after a day of exploration and adventure. Central to all top food options, bars and attractions, most guests spend their days strolling around the neighborhoods and beaches.We welcome couples, families and solo travelers at our Key West hotel. Consider a nearby surfing lesson or spend the day on the waters fishing. Key West is known for a life of leisure, and that’s exactly what our guests experience. Whether you’re here for an extended stay or just the weekend, be treated to the best in service and top quality amenities. Book your room at BEST WESTERN Hibiscus Motel today and get ready for the tropics! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hibiscus Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hibiscus Hotel Key West
- Best Western Key West
- Best Western Hibiscus Hotel
- Key West Best Western