For a last minute trip to Key West we had called around to several hotels and either there was no vacancy's or they wanted an arm and a leg to stay for one night. The BW Key Ambassador had a room at a very reasonable price. The room was huge and clean. The pool was large and clean although I dont think it was heated to the 84 they said it was but at 76 degrees at 10 am who cares. This hotel is close to the airport on the east side of the island. You do hear the planes and they do come pretty close so grab a camera. Location is great for families and its very close to the beach. Overall we were pleased!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Key Ambassador Hotel Key West
- Best Western Key West
- Key West Best Western
- Best Western Key Ambassador
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the straits of Florida of the beautiful island of Key West, Fl. Our resort is only a short distance from the local beaches and just a few miles north of historic downtown. This resort offers non-smoking accommodations and many thoughful amenities. At the Best Western, Key Ambassador resort guest have a variety of views to choose from. There is a spacious outdoor heated swimming pool with 2 waterfalls next to our cheeckie hut that serves food and drink. The resort provides free Wi-Fi throughout the property, a deluxe continental breakfast, complimentary parking and 24 hour front desk services. During your stay you can easily visit many local attractions, unique shops and historic downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Best Western, Otel and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Key Ambassador Resort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.