This moderately priced hotel has very nice rooms that are clean and spacious, a beautiful landscaped pool area, and views of the water. An excellent place to rest on Key West and as a base for outings into town and around the area. Our only criticism is that the room where they serve the free continental breakfast is way too small, and gets very crowded.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Key Ambassador Hotel Key West
- Best Western Key West
- Key West Best Western
- Best Western Key Ambassador
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the straits of Florida of the beautiful island of Key West, Fl. Our resort is only a short distance from the local beaches and just a few miles north of historic downtown. This resort offers non-smoking accommodations and many thoughful amenities. At the Best Western, Key Ambassador resort guest have a variety of views to choose from. There is a spacious outdoor heated swimming pool with 2 waterfalls next to our cheeckie hut that serves food and drink. The resort provides free Wi-Fi throughout the property, a deluxe continental breakfast, complimentary parking and 24 hour front desk services. During your stay you can easily visit many local attractions, unique shops and historic downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your BEST WESTERN Key Ambassador Resort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.