“Our 4th Stay Here! Each time is wonderful.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Key West 3 Nights $50 OFF
Ranked #18 of 46 Hotels in Key West
Eagleville, Pennsylvania
“Our 4th Stay Here! Each time is wonderful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2010

As the title says, this is our 4th time staying here. No negatives whatsoever. The staff is super friendly. The room we always stay in (#4) has a very large bathroom with a huge shower. The A/C works great and so does the heat (it was in the low 40's at night while in Key West this time!). There is a small outside sitting area right outside the back door.

The location is 2 blocks off of Duval. Not stumbling home super drunk from the bars if that is you, but only a $7 can ride from zero Duval vacinity.

Nice breakfast spread but we always ate breakfast out. Free wireless available but you may have to sit outside depending on your room location.

Even the rooster semi-cooperated this year as I didn't hear him at his usual 3AM calling.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

Located right on US Route 1 just a couple of blocks off Duval Street. Not on the water like some of the fancier hotels. More of a bungalow motel than a hotel. Good outdoor breakfast by the pool. Room was recently remodeled; simple, spare and clean. Limited parking, so get there early or you'll park across the street next to the Catholic church (my churchgoing wife appreciated that).

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Key Lime Inn for 3 nights. We had initially tried to book a room at a nearby inn but they insisted on a 5 night minimum. This was our good fortune because we then found the Key Lime Inn online. First, the staff is top notch. Vicky and Robert at the front desk were especially helpful and accomodating but all the staff were friendly and welcoming. Make sure to ask them for their recommendations on restaurants, bike routes, local bars, etc. Next, we highly recommend the cottage rooms. They resemble small bungalows but the furnishings inside are modern and very comfortable. Next, the location of the inn is perfect. It's close enough (3 blocks) to all the fun on Duval Street but far enough away to have a restful stay. We spent half of one day on bikes touring the island and the other half relaxing by the pool. The Inn is not on a commercial strip, it's part of a residential neighborhood which is part of its charm. Next, the continental breakfast is nothing fancy (coffee, juice, yogurt, bagels, toast, cereal, etc) but it is ample and nicely laid out by the pool. The only small downside to the inn is the small parking lot. If you get a spot, parking is free. If not, there is street parking nearby. We parked our car and left it in the spot for 4 days. There was no need for it. We walked or rode bikes whenever we went out. When we return to Key West we will definitely stay at the Key Lime Inn. It is a gem.

Lakeland, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2010

One of the best values in Key West. The Inn was cute and relaxing, the customer service was great, the continental was what we expected. It was a short walk to anywhere we wanted to go and one evening we didn't feel like walking it was only a $12 cab ride to the end of town. The rooms were larger than expected and very clean and the grounds were charming. If I had to complain about anything it would be the roosters waking up before I wanted to and the inn provided us with ear plugs if we wanted to use them. I will stay here again and again!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Indianapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2010

Key Lime Inn was exactly what I was looking for. The front desk staff was sooo friendly and competent. The price was excellent. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and modern. It's weird, but the Inn was only 3 blocks from the action, but it was quiet, relaxing and private. Each room had a guaranteed (free) parking spot. I highly recommend Key Lime Inn for the middle-class traveler looking for a relaxing get-away.

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2010

I absolutely loved the Key Lime Inn, I only wish the weather had treated us better during our stay.
The rooms are basically individual cottages, and as such it all feels very private which is nice. They laid on breakfast by the pool each morning, which is something a lot of the hotels on our trip didn't do!
The staff were really nice and the hotel is about a 5 minute from Duval Street and everything that is on offer there, so you couldn't want for a better location.
If I ever go again, and I hope I do I will book the Key Lime - no question.

Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2010

This was a lovely little spot. Very cute and relaxing. They have a nice location, nice individual cottages. Rooms are very cute and clean. Chickens running around free, and thought that was cute. But in the middle of the night when rooster start going on it wasn't very relaxing anymore. I like sleeping late and was awake every night around 4.30 with chickens noise. And another minus one for me the church accross the street. If you are there for sunday morning jst make sure you get up early otherwise you'll be jumping off your bed with high volume church bells.
My other problem was when we booked I booked room with a fridge, paid extra money. When we get the room all they have was a wine cooler type fridge instead of a regular mini fridge you expect to see. So we thought I guess this is cool enough. We put our stuff in it (some deli meat, cheese and drinks). Next day when we wanted to use it we realized that wasn't a fridge to cool enough so our stuff was ruined. When I copmlaint they give me back my $20 I paid extra but when I said you advertise fridge so brought food, and they ruined, what about my expenses. I was told nothing they can do about it. So this was a upset for me and reason I won't go back here again.
But if you pass that noise and fridge issue it's a cute place.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Key Lime Inn? Share your experiences!