“I can't wait to go back to "Paradise"” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Trip Advisor Promo
Ranked #31 of 94 Key West B&B and Inns
Miami, Florida
“I can't wait to go back to "Paradise"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

My boyfriend, our one year old and I spent just a day at the Paradise Inn, and it was an amazing one!! It was my boyfriend's first time in Key West and we were celebrating my birthday. Conrad was so helpful at check-in and gave us directions and tips about getting around. the location is amazing! Just a short walk to the southernmost point, and to the fun in Duval! The pool area is great, the property is wonderfully kept and quiet. What a great place for an escape! We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
ParadiseInnGM, Manager at The Paradise Inn, responded to this review, September 9, 2012
Thank you for choosing to spend your Birthday with us, we are pleased you had a great birthday and we hope to see you again next year.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
The Villages, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We're in Pompano Beach(at Wyndham Santa Barbara) for a week and I thought--Let's spent a night in Key West! So I went online, first to Travelocity, then to Expedia, where I was able to book a room for Sunday night at the Paradise Inn. I chose it mostly based on the Tripadvisor ratings--almost universally brilliant--and it's location--convenient to the nightlife that we hadn't experienced during our previous visits on cruise ships. Even though it was a Sunday night in August, Mallory Square and the nightlife were outstanding!
Back to Paradise. We arrived a little early, but our room was ready--the young man at the desk ran back to check--and check-in was handled professionally. The inn has secured parking, beautiful grounds, a lovely pool with lounges in the sun, on the porches of the cottages(a cottage place, not a hotel/motel), and in shaded alcoves under the trees. Our mini-suite had a king-sized bed, table and chairs, plenty of electrical sockets, free wi-fi, and an abundance of hot water. And a great air conditioner.
I would be more than happy to stay at the Paradise Inn when I go to Key West again.!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
ParadiseInnGM, Manager at The Paradise Inn, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
We cant wait to have you back, mayber for a bit longer so you can enjoy all Key West has to offer. Thank you for your review and we will see you soon.
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

This was an absolute gem, beautiful property. The landscaping, the pool and ohh my the two bedroom cottage was amazing. I felt so at home and relaxed , when I went back to my home, I must say I was a little disapointed in my bedroom. This place is great and the daytime deskman with the glasses was a very nice man, very courteous and helpful. He was most helpful in a dilema we had , he is tuely an asset to the hotel and made our stay splendid.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your great review, we are pleased you were able to enjoy our property with us. Many thanks and we hope to see you again soon.
Antrim, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here at short notice and reckon we couldn't have got a better room. A top floor double but at the end of an open landing, meaning no one was walking past our door. The room itself was beautiful, airy and very comfortable with a decent en-suite bathroom and lovely toiletries. The pool area has a nice feel amongst the trees and overlooked by one of the buildings bedrooms. It has a secluded spa pool where you can relax and watch the lizards play in the trees! The staff were friendly and helpful with advice and directions. The location was perfect less than a 5 minute walk from D. Street (the main tourist area) but once you come off the main street it's very quiet and lets you relax and unwind after a busy day or long drive down the keys. Must also mention the breakfast, I found it very good, not a big selection but this is a relatively small hotel and I think they make the most of what they can. There was fresh juice, yoghurts, breads etc and some cereal with plenty of coffee. Breakfast is served in the front lobby, not too many seats but I had read a previous review and went and collected breakfast and then brought it back to our room. Lots of trays available to do this. Overall a brilliant location for a quick romantic break, if I'm ever back this way it'll be my first choice, excellent.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
ParadiseInnGM, Manager at The Paradise Inn, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thank you for your great review, We are pleased you were able to enjoy our property with us. We hope to see you again soon.
Reading, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

We happened upon Paradise Inn by going to a Tourist Information centre for a map just before driving on to Key West! We wanted to stay at the Paradise because of the fantastic location and parking facilities but on the Internet it was full for the nights we wanted. What great luck we had because the lady at the Tourist Information rang and booked us into the hotel! We had a beautiful suite with free wifi - just what we wanted. There's a super pool and a hot hot tub to relax in the lovely grounds. The staff on the desk were always helpful and gave extremely good recommendations for beaches restaurants and tours. We wanted to hire bikes and the hotel arranged this for us, having them delivered, while we swam in the pool - great service all round! We took our bikes all round the island- just fantastic!!! You just had to get used to pedalling backwards to stop - it was a bit hairy at times but Key West is chilled so you go with the flow! Paradise Inn was a lovely place to stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
ParadiseInnGM, Manager at The Paradise Inn, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
We are very happy you stopped at the visitor center for that map, It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we hope to see you again. Thank you for your review,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

Great location, clean, nice pool area. Biggest negative is that the thermostats are locked and the room is freezing!! I've never stayed somewhere that the thermostats are locked! We ended up leaving doors and windows open much of the time to warm the room! Breakfast is coffee, orange juice & bagel.

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you for your review, we are pleased you stayed with us during your trip to Key West, We are working on improving our Continental Breakfast as well as looking into removing the lock box's on the thermostats. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future so you can see the constant improvements we are making.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

This was our first time in Key West. We arrived around 10:00 on a Thursday night. Conrad was at the front desk and was great! He was so friendly and took the time to detail a map of Key West with recommendations of where to go...all without being asked. Our room was large and comfortable. The breakfast is basic but all you need since you will be eating out a lot at all the restaurants around. Within walking distance to everywhere. In a quiet residential area but only one block off Duval. The only thing I could say I disliked was that the thermostats are locked. On really hot days the a/c kicks on a lot and the room stays cool. On less hot days and nights, it didn't come on as much and we got warm. We did see the front desk give the key to the thermostat to another guest when they asked, so I'm sure we could have asked as well. Overall, it was wonderful!

• Stayed July 2012
ParadiseInnGM, Front Office at The Paradise Inn, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Thank you for your review, we are pleased you had a great time and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Been to The Paradise Inn? Share your experiences!