I thought the staff was wonderful and extremely helpful. The room was nice (bathroom floor a little dirty) but very spacious and the beds were comfortable. The air conditioning worked well and we were visiting in August - very important!!
The bar and pool were very nice. Our family had a great time. The breakfast buffet was very diverse with good quality food.
The only suggestion we have is if you are visiting Fort Jefferson - beware of the jellyfish!! They ruined our snorkeling trip and it cost us close to $700. Several people were stung and they prevented you getting out to the reef. That was our biggest disappointment.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Key West Hotel
- Sheraton Suites Key West Hotel Key West
- Sheraton Hotel Key West
- Sheraton Key West
- Key West Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis from the everyday, the Sheraton Suites Key West is a luxurious all-suite hotel. Near Smathers Beach, Duval Street, Mallory Square, fishing, snorkeling, windsurfing, biking, or kayaking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Suites Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.