I'm a little late in writing this review since I stayed there about 10 months ago in May 2012. We enjoyed the location of this hotel. It is close to town and across the street from a beautiful, uncrowded beach. It was nice to have the restaurant pack some food to go one night and have a picnic on the beach. Rooms were clean and quiet.
I had only two complaints about this hotel. First, the shuttle service is totally worthless. You have to make a reservation, therefore, you have to decide in advance what time you want to come and go. And it fills up very fast because it's small. Second, we put our breakfast order out one evening as instructed so that we could have room service before a snorkeling appointment and it was never picked up. So no breakfast ever arrived (the order form was still on our door) and we had to grab something quickly in the restaurant. This was pretty inconvenient as we had planned our whole morning around room service.
We didn't use the pool but we were given plenty of towels to use at the beach when we asked for them.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Key West Hotel
- Sheraton Suites Key West Hotel Key West
- Sheraton Hotel Key West
- Sheraton Key West
- Key West Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis from the everyday, the Sheraton Suites Key West is a luxurious all-suite hotel. Near Smathers Beach, Duval Street, Mallory Square, fishing, snorkeling, windsurfing, biking, or kayaking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Starwood, Tingo, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Sheraton Suites Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.