The hotel is very well maintain. The check in was fast and friendly. We checked in early, too early for the room to be ready, but they prechecked us in and we were able to reserve several rides on the shuttle to Duvall street later that evening. We had a suite which was clean and very nicely decorated. The shower was huge and the bathroom was giant. Nice bedding, two TVs and a small bar area for drink prep.
The hotel was great for us because its about as far as you can get from Duvall street. Which for me means a safe place to park the car and quite nights.
There is a free shuttle that goes to Duvall street. They take reservations so you never have to worry about having a return seat. There is a great beach just accross the street.
We got a great deal $$ so we thought this was a great value and a nice stay. When we come back I would stay there again.
Clean, quiet, good service, large room. Whats not to like.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Key West Hotel
- Sheraton Suites Key West Hotel Key West
- Sheraton Hotel Key West
- Sheraton Key West
- Key West Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis from the everyday, the Sheraton Suites Key West is a luxurious all-suite hotel. Near Smathers Beach, Duval Street, Mallory Square, fishing, snorkeling, windsurfing, biking, or kayaking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, Priceline, Venere, Amex, Olotels, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Suites Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.