We spent four nights here on our recent trip to Key West. It is a well appointed, well located hotel to the very active part of Key West. The rooms were well appointed, clean, spacious and quiet. One member of our party had a suite and another a room with a Garden view, and both were great rooms. The hotel staff is professional and courteous. The facility had nice parking as well, and because of the hotels location we could get around the action sites of Key West by walking to them. We espcailly liked the complimentary coffee in the morings, the hotel bars and cafes were firendly and easy to spend some time at. We would defintely consider staying here again in a future trip to Key West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Caribbean Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pier House Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West