We have been to key west over 10 times and this is the best hotel so far!!! The rooms were clean and large , very comfy beds. The housekeepers were super nice and quick to respond to requests.
The guy out by the beach was always there to get chairs and towels with a friendly smile. The front desk was fast, friendly and efficient. You can't beat the location !!! I even enjoyed the beach ,,
Beautiful !!, if there is one thing I could say that was sad was the per day parking charge. $20 per.
day is crazy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Caribbean Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Amex, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pier House Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West