We have just returned from a spectacular vacation at the Pier House. From the moment we entered their beautiful lush property we were treated to a luxurious vacation. The people at the front desk were so welcoming and Les was always there assist with our every need. We stayed in the Harbourview Building in room 301. It is an ocean view room with two kings and an open and covered balcony. It was beyond perfect and well worth the price. We had lunch at the Beach Bar & Grill. I highly recommend the blackened chicken sandwich. It was delicious! Breakfast at the HarbourView Café was also excellent. The beach was raked and seaweed removed each day. The beach chairs were very comfortable and you are given two plush towels and a variety of ice cold fruit infused water to quench your thirst. The location is One Duval Street where all the action can be found right outside the property. Everything is within walking distance including BO Fish Wagon ( the best grouper sandwich in KW). Each night when we returned for our nightcap at The Chart Room, I was amazed at how quiet and peaceful the property was, we had no trouble sleeping, the beds and bedding was very comfortable. Each morning I would enjoy the Starbucks coffee in my room and watch the boats from the balcony. This property has everything including a Spa. We did not use the Gym or Spa, but we did Jetski around the island and would recommend Barefoot Billy's. This is our third visit to KW and have stayed in a Condo and The Southernmost. We love the area and everyone in our party agreed it will be The Pier House for our future stays in KW. We would like to thank the resort and staff for perfect vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Pier House Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West