We recently wanted to introduce close friends from Britain to Key West, so after a little research on TripAdvisor, we decided to stay at the Pier House. Good move. The hotel is everything we hoped for and more. The rooms are classically tropical, and many have balconies. Then, the Chart House Bar is on the grounds. This is where Jimmy Buffet first played in Key West. The "Pirate" from A Pirate Looks at 40 was the bartender of this bar. It's a short walk to the Sunset Pier, Sloppy Joe's and Captain Tony's. We are planning to return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Caribbean Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pier House Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West