First stayed at the Pier House when I was 14yrs old and returned for our annual visit again 3rd-7th September with my husband, two adult children and parents. Once again we all enjoyed a fantastic family holiday. Our lanai room was beautifully appointed. The private beach is an oasis from all the excitement of Duval Street (which is right on the doorstep) and the brilliant beach bar tenders - Joan, Janine and Zuzana welcomed us back with delicious cocktails and really made the holiday for us. It was also great to meet Joe, the GM, who was very keen to ensure we were happy with everything during our stay. Already looking forward next year's visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Caribbean Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pier House Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West