My husband and I stayed at the Pier House Resort from June 17- June 21st. We had an ocean front room with a balcony and king bed. This was our post deployment vacation and we asked for a Military Discount. Pier House was very gracious and welcoming. Everything was great! Check in went smoothly, parking was no hassle. We even had a 13ft Boston Whaler boat towed behind our truck (which wasn't exactly fun maneuvering through the streets of Key West). You do have to pay for parking each night, so keep that in mind, however we were not charged for the boat as well as the vehicle.
The room was clean and the view was gorgeous. We could see the world famous Key West sunset from our very own balcony each night. I thoroughly enjoyed the private Pier House Beach they have on the bay side of Key West. The sand is supposedly imported from Bahamas and the water was perfect! The pool attendant who assisted with chairs was most helpful each time we needed a set up. I love Key West and it is very near and dear to my heart. However their beaches leave much to be desired, the Pier House beach was wonderful. The pool was very large and the hot tub was well kept. The poolside/beachside bar was very conveniently placed along side the beach. Servers would come to your chair as you lay in the sand to see if you wanted something to drink. Loved that I didn't actually have to get up as I was relaxing in the sun. Perfect!
The grounds to the Pier House were always clean and very tropical. Every employee we came across including House Keeping was helpful and pleasant. I would most definitely stay at the Pier House again. It's location at the western end of Duval street is central to everything. Even though Pier House is located on the "party" side of the island, it is very peaceful and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Caribbean Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pier House Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West