We stayed at the Pier House April 9. We were in Room 172. The Pier House is in a wonderful location - very centrally located so that you can walk to pretty much anything you want to do. We did have breakfast at the Harbor View Café and the food was ok- service was slow. We were in Florida and New york traveling for about three weeks, and this was by far the most expensive place we stayed and the worst. The people that checked us in were polite but not to expect much more. The A/C unit was quite loud - making a good night sleep hard to come by.The room felt dirty. I didn't feel I could walk around in my bare feet at all. The room had a musty smell that was hard to put up with. The other hotels we stayed in while we traveled were all immaculate and so much nicer than this place and......cheaper. I feel that it is not unreasonable to expect a better quality when you are supposedly staying at a top rated hotel. I will definitely return to Key West but I will definitely not stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Caribbean Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pier House Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West