I have been going to the Pier house at least once a year for 10 years. I just returned from my 13th trip in the last ten years. I am not positive, but I believe they are the only place that has a private beach that is located within a minutes walk to Duval street. They have an assortment of different room styles from overlooking the water to the Caribbean Spa rooms, which is where I stay. They have the best spa on the island offering great massages and a whole list of other treatments for the ladies. As I said earlier, the hotel is a minute walk from Duval street and only about a 4 minute walk to Sloppy Joe's which is pretty much the start of the open air night clubs. Their is a nice little beach bar with walk around service if you are laying on the beach and/or around the pool. The Pier House is expensive, but everything is expensive in Key West. It is only a couple of minute walk to two of my favorite restaurants, Bagatelle's and A & B Lobster. If you like to exercise while you are on vacation, as I do, the small exercise room is also located next to the Spa in the Caribbean Spa building where I like to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Caribbean Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pier House Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West