This was our second stay at the Pier House in three years and we will always go back. I did not shop around this time but my gut feeling is the rooms are a bit higher than the nice chain hotels in the area but so much worth it. Friendly, attentive service from all of the staff, perfect location at the waters end of Duval street AND they have a private sandy, maintained beach. The rooms are big, bright and clean. Concierge is worth any tip you may deem fair but I suggest that generosity will come back to you two fold!
If you want to see Key West and aren't a party animal this is the place that gets you close enough to experience the night life but far enough away so it doesn't interrupt your sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Pier House Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West