After a long beautiful drive from Miami, what a great place to settle down for a week...We loved our choice. The Pier House is in a perfect location. Once we got checked into our room, the only bad thing I can say is we didn't get a king bed like we requested. The front desk tried to accomodate us but we were fine with our 2 double beds. We were just happy to be away and in the sun and feel the Key West vibe. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. The private beach is fabulous, nice sand and a great place to hang out and relax. The pool is clean and open 24 hours. Make sure to take a mid night swim! We loved to finish off our nights at the hotels little bar "The Chart Room" we met great people. Make sure to meet Captain Dan. He took great care of us all week. Made fresh popcorn and made excellent drinks. We learned alot about the locals at this little bar....This vacation was filled with great memories and this hotel is where we would definately come back and stay. You cant get a better location. We didn't have a car the whole week and we didn't need one. Get ready to walk, or rent a bike which is a great experience. Loved It!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Caribbean Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pier House Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West