Had a great return visit to the Pier House this week. We had five people in two rooms, both of which were suites with convertible sofa beds. The layout was perfect for us. The rooms looked newly renovated and the bathrooms were super clean. The location is truly central to the nucleus of Key West activities, a block from Mallory Square and just off Duval. Head in the other direction and you're on the working waterfront via the A&B marina. Sunset cruises on the fleet of sailing ships are a couple hundred yards away.
The Pier House has a small but well maintained beach, with nice lounge chairs and an attendance to bring you towels. The pool and hot tub sit just behind it, and there's a beach bar to the side. You don't need to move more than 100' during the day if you don't want to!
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier House Hotel
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Resort
- Pier Key West
- Pier House Key West Fl
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Caribbean Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pier House Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.