We visited Key West for five days over the New Year's holiday and Pier House has absolutely everything we want in a luxury resort. Perfect location, incredible staff, beach, pool bar, and fabulous rooms! We had fun at the Chart Room bar, which is, as they put it, "a weird little bar surrounded by a luxury resort"! We'd like to thank Tiffany at the front desk, Oleg the bellman, Todd and Lee at the concierge desk and of course Jeanette and Joan at the pool bar! They all helped make our time in Key West memorable. We went to Key West several times last year. We stayed at The Reach which was nice but a boutique hotel and too far from Mallory Square. We also stayed at Casa Marina which was fabulous but also far from Mallory. The Westin is in a great location with a nice pool and a restaurant right by the water, but we didn't care for the hotel itself. We love Key West and now we don't have to wonder where we'll stay. See you at Pier House!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Caribbean Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pier House Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West