Our daughter dreamed of having a destination wedding. After researching several locations, she decided on the Pier House. We made the plans on the website and worked closely with Adelle. The wedding took place on 10/11/12. We had to stay at a family friendly place as her Godson, Nathan, only two years old was going to be the ring bearer. Our accommodations could not have been any nicer. The staff could not have been any more helpful. We had three rooms there and they were always immaculate. We had the wedding right on the beach there and then dinner right on the deck overlooking the water. The last night there w e moved into one of the two story rooms that was awesome. This place was like a big house right over the water and it had amazing views and huge closets and bathrooms. All of the staff at the Pier House went out of their way to be helpful to us. Our flowers were gorgeous. We used Karrie Porter Photography and all of our photos are breathtaking. Yes this place was expensive but worth evert penny. DJ and Tracy had an amazing wedding as well as a great family vacation. We wish them may years of good health and happiness. The hardest thing to do was pull out of the driveway at The Pier House to head home. When you stay here you can walk to Mallory Square, the Aquarium, the bars and all the shops. Very convenient to stay here. The atmosphere is so beautiful that you would swear you are in a tropical resort on an island. Can't wait to go back again with the family. Also we had our hair and nails done at the spa on the day of the wedding and the staff there was amazing. What a great way to start the day. the ladies even served us champagne. Jaimie was so accommodating do our hair exactly like we wanted. Should be rated ten stars it was so great staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Caribbean Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pier House Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West