This was our first visit to Key West and we made the perfect choice of hotels. The Pier House is at 1 Duval Street and is in walking distance to all the major attractions of Key West. Our room was one of the Lanai rooms with 2 queen beds. It was on the second floor of this building, no elevator service to this building but that was the only negative. The room was lovely and overlooked the gardens and pool. The bathroom was lovely with a huge shower, no tub but we loved the large shower. The beds were comfy, we would have preferred a king bed but none were available. It has a small frig and one cup coffee maker, desk with free wifii. The staff was lovely and the grounds were beautiful and spotless. The breakfasts were delicious and overlooked the water. The beach was tiny but it was a little too windy and cool for the beach when we were there on Thanksgiving. This was a great place to stay and we would definitely recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Caribbean Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Pier House Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West