Let's face it. Key West isn't that big of a place. Duval Street is what people will want to see and the Pier House is right on the end of Duval Street. Close enough where you are right where you want to be but isolated enough where you won't hear noise when you want quiet. A private beach area was awesome. Sure the beach itself isn't huge but it was perfect. Quiet, secluded, wonderful view of the sunset.
I would love to go back to Key West again and again and I couldn't fathom staying anywhere else. Staff was friendly and helpful; check-in was simple. Once we arrived we never took the car out, everything we wanted was within walking distance. Stayed over Labor Day weekend.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Resort
- Pier Key West
- Pier House Key West Fl
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Caribbean Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Pier House Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.