I recently stayed at Pier House Resort with my husband while on our honeymoon and have to say that we picked a great hotel!! The location just cannot be beat - right on the ocean with beautiful views and very friendly staff. We splurged because it was our honeymoon and stayed in one of the harbor view suites. I have to say, it was completely worth the extra price. The room & bathroom were very spacious and the view...WOW! That made it all worth it. We had the perfect view every night to watch the sunset. We ate at the bar/grille a couple times and the food was good. The hotel has a pool & spa as well as beach access. The beach is a little on the small side, but was never terribly busy. This resort feels secluded but when you walk out onto the street, you are right in the action of Duval & Front streets. It also had free parking, a huge plus for us!
Overall fantastic! We will definitely stay here if we travel back to Key West!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Pier House Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West