My Husband and I have been to Key West many times over the past 20 years, so we are familiar with the island. We have almost always stayed on the other side of the island which is rather remote. This was our first stay at pier House, and we could not have been more pleased, with everything! We only had 3-1/2 days to spend there and that was too short. We had requested a Lanai room, second floor, and it was really perfect. The property has heavy foliage all over. It is so beautiful and provides great privacy on the balcony. We had breakfast
at the Harbor Side Cafe each morning, everything was so delicious. We had terrific service from check in to check out. I loved being able to get up each morning and walk around old town watching the place wake up. We really enjoyed drinks and food at the Beach Bar late in the day. The private beach and pool are very nice. You will be very happy if you choose this resort. We will definitely return at our next opportunity! Kudos to the entire staff there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Caribbean Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pier House Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West