“Natural Foods on Key West” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vegan, Vegetarian, Organic, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Dessert
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Dessert
Roswell, Georgia
“Natural Foods on Key West”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I really liked this place for breakfast and will probably shop there to stock the pantry on my next visit. I had a fruit, granola, coconut concoction that set me up for most of the rest of the day. The coffee was also excellent. A nice spot, one that I will revisit.

Visited July 2013

key west
“A must-do on a Key West journey!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Forget the fact that this is the only 100% organic destination in Key West so the competition is pretty non existent. This outlet for full sit down meals, groceries, prepared food to take home, a quick or slow beverage throughout the day can hold it's own in any venue. As a traveler who specifically seeks out organic destinations anywhere and everywhere I go, I can fully attest to the fact that Help Yourself does it as well if not better, as New York City, San Diego, Ft Lauderdale, Montreal, Toronto and on and on. This place uplifts through staff energy, positive vibrations and extremely excellent cuisine. Do yourself a favor and take yourself to HYS for a guilt free pleasure!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Key West, Florida
“Love love love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I am local, live up the Keys and stop here when I can. Smoothies, tropical Green is my fav is so tasty. And the wild salmon wrap is something I crave often. People are friendly and service is great. Worth a visit !

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta Georgia
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I love this place! I try to eat breakfast here everyday that I am in Key West and lunch too! I love there bagel with cashew cream cheese, tomato and avocado. My 2 favs for lunch and the TLT sandwich and the Indian Summer salad! Their zuchinni pasta is also super good! I think they should come out with a cookbook so I can make all my favs at home!

Visited July 2013
Edgewater, New Jersey, United States
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Absolutely delicious. Its almost impossible to eat healthy when on vacation, but this restaurant makes it so easy. Everything tastes fresh and home made. I'm usually not a big fan of hummus but theirs is to die for. Breakfast wrap? Delicious! Even the wheat grass tasted different than what I get back home, it was sweeter and had a better after taste. The homemade sweet treats are amazing! Great friendly staff. I like that the kitchen is open so you can see them preparing your meal! Wish something like this was back at home!

• Visited July 2013