“Fabulous organic food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Delivery, Takeout
Palm Beach, Florida
“Fabulous organic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Stopped in at Help Yourself ,as I always look for organic food/restaurants.
The food is delicious! Plenty of menu selections,great healthy food.
So nice to have Help Yourself in Key West.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“fantastic fresh food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

ordered the salmon wrap, hummus and daily detox juice. delicious and fresh! i recommend stopping in wether you are a local our just passing through.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Illinois
“Help Yourself - Organic Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Found this little gem this year on our annual visit to Key West and we love it. The food and smoothies are wonderful - it's so great to have a place to get fresh organic food!

Visited May 2013
Westfield, New Jersey
“Vegan's paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

It was wonderful to come upon this place my first day in Key West, as I was returning to our hotel (Eden House) after a morning run (btw, a GREAT city in which to run. Flat, and no one else about, even on Duval, except the occasional dog walker.) Lots of vegan options. The French toast with a side of organic fruit salad is to die for! The oatmeal was a lttle too healthy for my taste, with hemp and nuts and I don't remember what else, but believe me, you will live longer for having eaten it. My husband, a vegetarian, had a wrap with scrambled eggs and veggies that he really enjoyed. It was so nice to not have to search for food every morning, a common dilemma for us on vacation. Friendly staff, and dog friendly too. Thank you, Help Yourself.

Visited April 2013
Crystal River, Florida
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

What a great place to find really delicious healthy food while on vacation. I was staying with a friend who owns a home right around the corner so it was an easy walk. I had several juices, and a breakfast wrap during my stay. There were so many things on the menu I would love to try. The nice thing is that you can order prepared meals or shop from the great grocery selection and make at home. The service was great, also.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere