“Great time! Gay catamaran, snorkel and chilling out in the middle of nowhere” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blu Q Catamaran

Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 326 Activities in Key West
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Blu Q Catamaran, Key West's Premier Sailing Adventures for Gay Men, Women and their friends and family. Offering daily snorkeling, sunset sails, kayaking and Backcountry Island Adventure Tours. Proudly Sailing Key West for over 12 years.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
29 attraction reviews
“Great time! Gay catamaran, snorkel and chilling out in the middle of nowhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We had the experience where you swim and snorkel. Wine, beer and sangria were provided. You could go naked if you wish and it was men only. Great time and lovely sights. It's about a 5 hour adventure.

Visited April 2013

Coralville, Iowa
6 attraction reviews
“A Key West MUST DO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went on the snorkel/Kayak tour and the sunset cruise.
Booking on-line was easy. The catamaran had a good amount of people on it, not too many but not vacant. Captain Mo is extremely knowledgable of the area, history, and local gossip. Ryan works very hard aaaaand is a great bartender/server in the process. Both were very good about keeping the passengers engaged without being awkward.
Snorkeling and kayak were okay, not bad, but the company and the whole experience was awesome! Snacks and lunch was nice and the drinks kept flowing. Well worth the money.

Arlington, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
“Perfect Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

I always go out on Blue Q when I take my annual Key West trip. They never disappoint. The food and wine is nice. We had the best snorkeling I'd ever experienced. The crew and fellow riders were quite pleasant. I highly recommend it.

Huntington Beach, California
13 attraction reviews
“Great Gay Cruise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Awesome cruise with Steve and Ryan. Not an overpacked catamaran. Lots of drinks and munchies. Did some ok snorkeling and kayaking. The sunset cruise was nice. Ryan worked his butt off.

Visited December 2012
Orlando, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Captain Steve is getting cranky”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Twice before, we have taken the Blue Q evening cruise and had a great time. This time, our attempt to book passage on the evening cruise was frought with problems. For two days prior to the cruise, we were unable to book with the website. When I finally called captain Steve he insisted that the site was working, and refused to accept accommodations over the telephone. We tried again, and again with several different computers and portable devices. When I finally called him back again, he told me that the Internet was down, and to try the next day. His cell phone kept dropping the call, and we never could get him to accommodate us by allowing us to book for 5 of us. The website never did work, so I called him again the day before the cruise, and he agreed to book for five people. When we showed up however, he insisted that we only booked for two people, although I had told him at least three times that it was a total of five. He was so rude to us, that we finally just walked off the boat.
This tour has a great reputation. I hate him to see him mar the success by becoming so arrogant and cranky.