“Great sunset sail” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Catamaran Echo

Catamaran Echo
231 Margaret St, at the Turtle Kraals Restaurant on the Harbor Walk, Key West, FL 33040
305 292 5044
Website
Improve this listing
Visit like an insider
$79*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: It's always upscale on this beautiful 28 seat sailing catamaran because of quality controls - like 1/2 full maximum. Join our Wild Dolphin, Snorkel & Sailing Adventure day trip to visit Wild Dolphins in the shallow waters off Key West, Snorkel reefs, wrecks and giant sponge gardens (wherever it's best) and enjoy some great Sailing too. Top quality snacks, fruit, soft drinks, beers and wines are always included free on Catamaran Echo. Our Key West Sunset & Moet Cruise includes only the most expensive items served on the water - Champagne, 6 premium Wines, 3 top Beers and our famous Gourmet Cheese Buffet. Even better Moet & Chandon Champagnes are available as an upgrade, and at wholesale prices, but only to our guests. It's nice to know that you'll only be served the best, while sailing into the Key West sunset.
Temple Terrace, Florida
14 attraction reviews
“Great sunset sail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

This was the best sunset sail I have taken. It is a small group, not the wide party scene of other sunset sails. The crew and therefreshments are first quality. I am looking forward to sailing with them again this summer!

Visited July 2013

“Most relaxed morning! LOOOOVED IT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We loved our tour! We didn't get to see many dolphins, but we sure did try. It was just so nice to be out on a boat. We did see some, and they came awful close to the boat which was amazing! Can't force nature to do what you want... we went where we could and waited. Then we went to a snorkeling area which was a nice long ride. They provided bottled water and snacks for this part. When we got our masks, it was the best explanation I've ever gotten for snorkeling without issues. I've snorkeled lots of times, but always had issues with water coming into the mask or breathing in water.... Tess took the time to help us make sure the masks were clean and clear and told us how to put them on properly. I know it seems silly... I thought I knew cause of all the times I've been snorkeling.... I guess I was wrong! My snorkeling was perfect on this trip, no water in my mask or my snorkel! The fish were great too, saw lots of barracuda and other fun fish and stingrays! It was also nice that they don't pack these boats to make extra $$. It was a small enough crowd to feel comfortable and have lots of room. After the snorkeling beer and wine was provided as well as fresh fruit and snacks.
Eddie and Tess were awesome. So knowledgeable about the water, the wildlife, and the area. It was great fun as well as educational :) I highly recommend this tour.

Visited May 2014
Houston
“Wonderful first experience ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

My family and I had never been on a boat tour with snorkeling and dolphin watching. We didn't really know what to expect but the boat was safe and comfortable and along the way you enjoy the nice breeze and the pretty water. The dolphins would get close to the boat and it was so fun seeing them in their natural habitat. We also got to snorkel and the tour guides were so encouraging about it being our first time. Snorkeling was so much fun! The tour guides would talk about our surroundings and were very informative as well.

Gahanna, Ohio
“The best family fun in Key West!!! Kids favorite!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We had so much fun! The customer service was excellent!! Took kids on dolphin tour and we were not disappointed, we got to snorkel too!! Contact Mike C. with Sebago for tickets, he hooked us up!! Tess and Eddie were fantastic, they really made us feel very comfortable on the boat. I highly recommend this trip for family fun in Key West.

Visited June 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Perfect Day Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

The dolphin tour on Echo was phenominal, the staff talked about the animals we may see and explained things as we saw them. Captain Eddie and his first mate Tess were awesome and knowledgable. Not everyone on the boat wanted to go snorkeling but they didn't act like that was any big deal, some when in, some didn't. Everyone had a great time. I don't think we could have had better guides for our day out, we will always go out on with them when we want to go out on the water in Key West.

Visited May 2014