“If you're headed to Key West, this is a MUST do!” 5 of 5 stars

Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Attraction Details
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Brockton, Massachusetts
“If you're headed to Key West, this is a MUST do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2010

I am a bit delayed in writing this review as we traveled back in April to Key West. I went with my three kids, 18, 23 and 26. Planning the trip was a bit tricky because of their ages. I wanted to make sure we did things that all of us would enjoy. I booked the Dream Chaser Charter for our last night and it could not have been more perfect. My youngest son got to see the dolphins and tropical fish that he was disappointed he didn't see while out all day on a charter with another company the day before. We did the snorkling and the sunset dinner cruise so we were out for quite a long time and never got bored or tired. The snorkling was spectacular. The hosts were amazing. thanks Sandy and Ken! My daughter was a bit scared of snorkling so even though he was a bit tired, he suited up and went into the water with her. It really made her trip. The dinner was delicious...........everyone cleaned their plates. and the key lime pie watching the sunset...........perfect. I am getting nostalgic just writing about it. The most special memory we have as a family. Thank you Thank you Thank you Sandy and ken and thank you TripAdvisor for steering us in the right direction! We will be back!!!!

buffalo ny
5 attraction reviews
“Dream Chaser Charters...A MUST DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2010

It was a trip we planned months in advance and relied on trip advisor for info on what to do while there. I came across Dream Chaser charters and decided to book a private dinner cruise for my boyfriend and myself as a special dinner out. I cant be more thrilled I did! The couple who run the charter boat were the best! They made us feel right at home as soon as we arrived at the boat It was like a night out with old friends. The dinner was wonderful! Killer steak and and seafood dinners! A great key lime pie too. We had wine and watched the sunset and the dolphins swim by when my boyfriend pulled a little box with a bow on it popped the question! It couldnt have been a more perfect spot or night ! The Dream Chaser and its super hosts will always be special to us and we will definatley book with them each time we return to key west. Perhaps even for a wedding at sunset on the boat! So really do yourself and anyone special to you....the dream chasers is a must do!!!!!!!! I promise you will love it !

London, United Kingdom
“perfect end to a perfect holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2010

Myself and my partner booked a sunset dinner for May 13th, this was the last night of our holiday in Key West, we stayed at Le Mer B+B which I would highly recommend.
I agree with all the previous reviewers, this cruise was fantastic! Ken and Kathy were the perfect hosts, we were a party of two, although there was another party of 4 on the boat, there are separate areas of seating outside and inside, so it did not feel unconfortable if you wanted to keep yourself to yourself, Kathy was constantly checking if we required a top up, which of course we did : - ) whilst pointing out various facts about the island, the food was FANTASTIC, my partner said it was the best steak he had ever eaten! I would definately recomend this cruise, they also have a website as they offer weddings, etc etc, just type into google and have a look. enjoy

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“OUTSTANDING !!! AMAZING!!! What a Great Time !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2010

Absolutely one of the highlights of our Key West vacation. After being recommended from friends and internet feedback (i.e. tripadvisor), booked a snorkel trip via the internet through Dream Chasers website. I prefer to book my own because those booths set up on the streets and hotel concierges most often get kickbacks and such for booking reservations to what may not be the best for "us" tourists. The charter is limited to No more then total of six people. It is like being on your own private mini yacht. It boat offers plenty of room to layout, sit, wonder about and just relax and take it easy. Captain Ken captained the boat to area where we got to see dolphins. We spent almost an hour watching and having the dolphins swim with the boat......WOW !!!! An added bonus seeing the dolphins. They raced w/ the boat. Then we went over the reefs and did some snorkeling. Lunch and drinks (beer/soda/water) was all included. Kathy, the first mate was a gracious host and shared additional insight on things to do and places to eat once back on land. Kathy even booked a reservation for one of the other couples doing something else later on. That is going above and beyond. What good down to earth people. Compared to other charter boats that appeared to be just loading as many people on as possible like cattle; Dream Chasers is NOT at all like that. Our charter was very personalized, professional and felt like being out with friends . If there was more time on the trip would have loved to of done the dinner sunset cruise. True paradise....!!!!

Quinton, VA
“The Absolute Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2010

My wife and I did a gourmet dinner sunset charter on 4/24/10 and it was the highlight of our Florida vacation. Ken and Kathy are some of the nicest people you would want to meet. Being a couple in our late fifties, we were not interested in one of those all you can drink dinner charters and we hit a home run by selecting Dream Chaser. They welcomed us to their boat with open arms and we felt like long time friends. They treated all 3 couples on the trip like they were each very special, doing anything to make us comfortable. The dinner was the best meal we ate the entire time we were on vacation and to say it was gourmet does not do it justice. Ken found a dolphin pod and he expertly followed it allowing us to get some incredible pictures. Thank you Ken and Kathy for making one of our nights in Key West so special.