“Amazing Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Elkton, Maryland
9 attraction reviews
“Amazing Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2011

The title probably sounds strange but there's a story to it. We were booked to go on a lunch cruise with Dream Chasers Easter Monday. This had to be canceled b/c the wind picked up and they wouldn't be able to take us out to the main reef they go to b/c of wind/choppy waters. I recieved a call on Saturday to alert me to the weather changes and the possibility of the cancelation and I was asked at that time if I was okay "winging it" and waiting until Sunday evening for them to make the official call. Apprecaited the heads up and communication! We then had Sunday to investigate and make a plan B for ourselves in the event they had to cancel the cruise. Received a call Sunday evening having to cancel but they were so kind to me and respectful of my time - great communication! So, we never got to sail with Dream Chasers but it was worth posting a review b/c of the way they handled the situation - with integrity and respect. Next time we're in KW - def. will schedule a tour with them!

Bath, United Kingdom
85 attraction reviews
“They Deserve their reputation, truly excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2011

From the initial contact I made with Dream Chaser from the UK to the moment we stepped off of the boat this was a highly pleasurable experience. We were on honeymoon and even though we didn't get the private cruise I would be lying if I said we didn't feel at times that it was just the two of us being catered to by Captain Ken and Kathy. Other times it was really nice to get to know the other family on the tour. Captain Ken gave me personal advice about where the best snorkelling was located and how to navigate the channels which I really appreciated. When we were out snorkelling we saw one of the "cattle" boats with far too many people. Though these cruises are cheaper there is no replacing the personal service you receive with only 6 passengers on the boat. Lunch was amazing and Kathys Key Lime pie was truly legendary. Little things like Kathy taking pictures of us when she saw us in a cute pose made all the difference and I can safely say that should I ever return to Key West I am booking another Dream Chaser Tour.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A very special evening made perfect!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2011

I had booked a private sunset dinner cruise in November for my KW trip just this past weekend based on the rave reviews to TA. I knew this was the perfect setting/opportunity to propose to my girlfriend (fiance now). I spoke to Kathy prior to the trip to iron on some details on how I wanted the evening to go and Ken and Kathy made sure everything went perfect. The entire experience was amazing, from the sailing prior to dinner, to the perfectly prepared meal, etc. At sunset Kathy had us get a picture out on the railing as the sun was setting and Ken created a diversion to distract my girlfriend so I could get down on one knee and propose, all the while Kathy was snapping pictures of the entire thing going down. They truly made this very special night even better for us. We mentioned we were dining at Latitudes the next evening so they told us they would make a point to sail by so we could get a picture of the boat for our scrapbook, which they obviously did!! I can't reccommend this trip more highly!!

Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Top shelf dinner cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2011

I booked this trip for our 20th Anniversary and I am very glad I did. Boat is beautiful and clean. Meals were among the best we had on the island during our stay. Ken and Kathy were fantastic and extremely knowledgeable about the island. Very accommodating to menu changes and we had a fabulous Key Lime pie for dessert. Kathy even took pictures at sunset for us. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this trip.

New York
3 attraction reviews
“An absolute must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2011

My husband and I just celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary with Ken and Cathy and couldn't have asked for a more perfect evening. We did the Private Snorkel/Dinner Combo Charter and had the whole boat to ourselves. It was definitely better than being packed in with lots of kids and boozy adults like a few boats we passed on the way to the reef. The snorkeling was great and the gear provided was top-notch. We were nervous having snorkeled once before with cheap gear, but this experience was comfortable and enjoyable and the fish were amazing! Dinner was awesome too, the fish was flaky and delicious and we had such gracious hosts that we won't soon forget our experience. Ken even slowed the boat down on the way back so my husband could take the perfect sunset photo. This trip is an absolute must if you're looking to get away for a few hours. Skip the fury and book a memorable and authentic Key West trip with DreamChaser!