The title probably sounds strange but there's a story to it. We were booked to go on a lunch cruise with Dream Chasers Easter Monday. This had to be canceled b/c the wind picked up and they wouldn't be able to take us out to the main reef they go to b/c of wind/choppy waters. I recieved a call on Saturday to alert me to the weather changes and the possibility of the cancelation and I was asked at that time if I was okay "winging it" and waiting until Sunday evening for them to make the official call. Apprecaited the heads up and communication! We then had Sunday to investigate and make a plan B for ourselves in the event they had to cancel the cruise. Received a call Sunday evening having to cancel but they were so kind to me and respectful of my time - great communication! So, we never got to sail with Dream Chasers but it was worth posting a review b/c of the way they handled the situation - with integrity and respect. Next time we're in KW - def. will schedule a tour with them!
If you own or manage Dream Chaser Charters, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.