“Vandenberg dive” 4 of 5 stars

Lebanon, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
“Vandenberg dive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Pete was so kind and extremely helpful. Dive spots was very good, especially Vandenberg wreck was very good.

Visited May 2012

“Great dives with a great professional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My girlfriend and I have not dove in a while and the owner Peter made us feel very comfortable even with rough seas. We were the only two on the boat and felt like we had a private charter! We were the first to arrive to the Vandenburg and had a great dive! We then went to a reef for the second dive and everything went perfect! Would highly reccomend Bonsai Charter!

Mount Horeb, Wisconsin
“Vandenberg all to ourselves”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

My wife had my dives set up for me before I met her in Key West. She told me the research she had done and how nice Peter was to her. I was sure glad she chose Bonsai. We had finished our dive on the Vandenberg (30 minute bottom time) before any other divers had even entered the water. Seems Peter knows what time to leave dock if you want the Vandenberg to yourselves. A very confident, professional, reassuring yet relaxed father/son operation. Thank you peter & Vincent for a great dive.

Visited December 2012
Miami, Florida
“Personalized Service and Fun Dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Thanskgiving dive to the Vandenburg and a reef. Overall this was an excellent dive service, with plenty of personalized attention and guidance. My partner and I are beginner divers (less than 25 dives), and Peter was extremely helpful throughout. When my mask was leaking water, he let me use one of his. When my partner got cold, he let her borrow a jacket. He took pictures for us on the Vandenburg, and provided plenty of technical instruction. Guiding the Vandenburg dive was especially useful, as it can be pretty intense in strong current. The second dive was a shallow reef, with over an hour of bottom time. I would recommend Bonsai to any divers in Key West.

Visited November 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent Friendly Service and beautiful dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I found this smaller dive outfit online reading reviews. i personally like the smaller shops better, its more personalized and flexible and you get more attention. This father son team was great. I will definitely use these guys again when I go back. Thank you Pete for being so professional and understanding when you had to fetch my weight belt at 145ft EEKKK! Sorry!
Leianna Boley