“take out” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Better Than Sex - A Dessert Restaurant

Better Than Sex - A Dessert Restaurant
926 Simonton St, Key West, FL 33040 (Formerly Better Than Sex Dessert Restaurant)
+1 305-296-8102
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Better Than Sex - A Dessert Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 381 Restaurants in Key West
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Dessert, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Ashland, Virginia
“take out”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Take offered few items and both were just okay.
The Kinky Key Lime Pie was enjoyed by those who don;t like alot of tartness. The Better than Sex was enjoyed by those who like mild chocolate. Eating in offers more exotic desserts.

Visited September 2012

“You MUST go ; this place will surprise you!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

First off let me start off with I actually made an account with this site JUST to rate this place because it was so good. People are so inclined to complain when something is bad but take for granted when its good and let me tell you this place was amazing. I will admit I am sort of traditional and don't openly talk about sex and the like, just how I am so I was a little worried this place wouldn't be my style. I was WRONG. Everything was so tasteful and not tacky at all. The atmosphere was really nice and it really is a perfect date night. I also have to add that everyone we had interactions with were really nice ; especially our waitress Kelly ; she was really knowledgeable and SO nice and funny and she really made our experience that much better. How many times do you go out to eat and remember the waitresses name? She was that good. I'll save the best for last ; the food. Wow! The chocolate grilled cheese was to die for and we had rimmed drinks that were great too. If you're worried it's just some schtick or too sexual or tacky throw that mindset out the window. My boyfriend isn't into stuff like that and he LOVED it. Bottom line: go. Enjoy it. Amazing place will definitely be regulars on our trips down here

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fun and tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Fabulous deserts and surprisingly good drinks. Highly recommend going with significant other. A must to do when in Key West.

Sunrise, Florida
“Fun and delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

I went last night for my 30th birthday after finding out about this place on trip advisor... It was such a fun, unique experience. I had the cookie nookie pie and it was soooo delocious!!! Wow!!! Would go again just to get this dessert.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“MUST GO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Romantic, decadent, and a bit on the naughty side. Must for locals and tourists alike. Beer/wine served with chocolate or caramel drizzled on glass. So good

Visited January 2012