“Bike tour” 5 of 5 stars

Yakima, Washington
5 attraction reviews
“Bike tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

What a wonderful tour! The visit to the parrot lady was our first stop. I held a parrot! The fresh avocado snack, tasting coconut. All great. It was so nice to be off the beaten path and discovery truly local highlights of the area. Fun, educational, family friendly! A great experience.

Visited February 2013

Painesville, Ohio
“Not all that great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I would only suggest this to someone who has not been to key west and is not planning on coming back. It felt like a $35.00 drink of coconut water. Maybe lloyd just had an off day.

Visited February 2013
College Station, Texas
14 attraction reviews
“Never a dull moment with Lloyd!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

This was my second bike tour with Lloyd in three years. What I love is that not only did I see many different sights from last time, but they are always off the beaten path. Since I can find the touristy stuff on my own, I appreciate him taking us to places I would never otherwise know about. He has lived on the island for 40 years, so is quite knowledgeable about anything you want to know. I also love how he brings along local fresh foods to share along the way. Highly recommend his tour!

Oak Creek, Wisconsin
“Genuine Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

The most talked about event of our florida vacation. Getting around on the back streets of Key West, sharing of coconut, avocado, and star fruit, nature preserve, bird sanctuary, southern most point, lead by vibrant, entertaining Lloyd. Thanks for the memory! Karen Borchardt WI

Caledonia, Wisconsin
6 attraction reviews
“highlight of our vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We wished the tour could have lasted all day. LLoyd is part of the local color and an entertainer at heart who made us all feel like little kids watching our first magician. He took us through the back streets to interesting and fun places others never find while giving us an insiders narration of Key West.