“Never a dull moment with Lloyd!” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Useful Information: Activities for older children
College Station, Texas
14 attraction reviews
“Never a dull moment with Lloyd!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

This was my second bike tour with Lloyd in three years. What I love is that not only did I see many different sights from last time, but they are always off the beaten path. Since I can find the touristy stuff on my own, I appreciate him taking us to places I would never otherwise know about. He has lived on the island for 40 years, so is quite knowledgeable about anything you want to know. I also love how he brings along local fresh foods to share along the way. Highly recommend his tour!

Oak Creek, Wisconsin
“Genuine Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

The most talked about event of our florida vacation. Getting around on the back streets of Key West, sharing of coconut, avocado, and star fruit, nature preserve, bird sanctuary, southern most point, lead by vibrant, entertaining Lloyd. Thanks for the memory! Karen Borchardt WI

Caledonia, Wisconsin
6 attraction reviews
“highlight of our vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We wished the tour could have lasted all day. LLoyd is part of the local color and an entertainer at heart who made us all feel like little kids watching our first magician. He took us through the back streets to interesting and fun places others never find while giving us an insiders narration of Key West.

North Aurora, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“Do it once..even if you've been to KW before...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Lloyd's bike tour is a different take on Key West... he's been around the island for something like 40 years now...he's seen alot of things change since the 70's (and talking to him, it's amazing he still remembers the 70's) The biggest thing I liked about it, after the usual info about fruits native to the island and the parrot lady, was the fact that you can make a deal with the "Moped Hospital" (place that rents the bikes you use on the tour) and pay 2 bucks extra to keep the bikes for the afternoon after the tour is over. The bike riding you do with Lloyd is not strenuous (if you're in average shape or better) so keeping the bikes for your own tooling around is still very do-able. Here's what I did: I told Lloyd that I wanted to see if I could hang onto the bikes, and he gave us a $5.00 credit on each of our tours so that I could make a separate payment to the Moped Hospital of $6.00 each for a 4 hour bike rental. Thus, for $2.00 extra, we got to keep the bikes for a little extra riding around. We got there early for the tour and had really great parking for our rental car (across the street from the Hemingway House) and I didn't want to have to move the car if I could help it! We really didn't end up riding around for more than another hour, but at a buck extra, it was totally worth it! It made me feel better about the $30.00 per person price tag of his tour...

Strongsville, Ohio
22 attraction reviews
“Laid back old key west”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

A two hour bike tour but not always riding. Lloyd was a hoot! A Key Westener who took us to places we did not even know were in Key West, two sanctuaries, a local art museum, highest point in Key West.. His knowledge of the flora was superb and it was fun tasting his treats. I would not recommend this for small children.