“OMG it's so good!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 110 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: American, Vegetarian, Vegan
Description: Fresh healthy food at a great price.
Description: Fresh healthy food at a great price.
Ames, IA
“OMG it's so good!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Not only does this place offer an extensive vegan and vegetarian menu but the smoothies are out of this world. The owners are amazing! They took time to give us helpful tips about what to do on our stay. They were so nice it was like dinning with a friend you hadn't seen in a long time. The food is amazing and the company is better.

Visited June 2013

Islamorada, Florida
“Friendly people and amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

This is such a great place to go for lunch! They have awesome chocolate shakes and their tuna melt is delicious! The staff is so nice and they are quick to get your order ready. I would definitely recommend coming to this local restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Healthy, quick, convenient and affordable!. I prefer the all grain bread than the pita. Recommend Capri and potato side.

Visited March 2013
Greenville, North Carolina
“Yummy lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

After a big morning of diving our guide recommended Ecoeats as a fresh alternative to other quick lunches. My wife had the Arabian sandwich and a Mango Madness smoothie. I had the Cuban minis and a chocolate shake. The food was fast, fresh , tasty and unprocessed while the smoothie and shake had us smiling all the way back to the hotel. The two owners were really friendly and shared some of their local knowledge with us to help plan our next days adventure. Ecoeats is a must try if you want lunch in Key Largo!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Key Largo, Florida
“I'm getting hungry as I write this review...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

New resident to Key Lagro and people at work always talk about this place. On my way home from work the other day I decided to try it for myself. The man running the grill and the woman running the till were so friendly and welcoming. I was overwhelmed with so many delicious choices of food that the man running the grill offered some help. I ended up ordering a Cayo Largo wrap and it was to DIE FOR! So many fresh favors that by the end of the wrap I felt satisfied and not over stuffed. I can see this turning into a regular lunch spot for me. :) *stomach growls*

• Visited March 2013