This was a stop for us to snorkel the next day and then finish our drive down into the keys. The room was clean and huge (2 stories, full kitchen, screened in porch, small dining area), but clearly an older building. It's right on a channel and there is a snorkel place that leaves from under the hotel. The best way to describe the place is a clean older apartment complex that you would see in any college town. We checked in after the room was closed but our keys were left out for us with a note (complete w/ smiley face) asking us to swing in and sign the registration before we left in the morning. The price ~100 bucks made this a pretty decent room for what and where it was.
If you're a diver, there are places next door and across the canal. There is also a gas station in walking distance for the basics.
- Also Known As:
- Key West Inn - Key Largo Hotel
- Key West Inn - Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our two level, townhouse style suites are approximately 1,000 square feet in size and consist of a master bedroom with queen size bed, a living room with a queen size sofa sleeper and two full bathrooms. Also included in your suite is a kitchen with full size refrigerator, range, microwave and dishwasher. All units feature a private, screened balcony that overlooks our marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Key West Inn - Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.