We chose the Key West Inn in Key Largo for our stop-over from the Keys back to the mainland so we weren't looking for anything special, just a good deal to spend the night.
The staff was extremely friendly, our room was ready even though we arrived earlier than regular check-in time.
The room was huge, it was a 2-story appartment with a screened porch (facing the marina), a living room with huge flat screen TV, a fully equiped kitchenette (oven, microwave, coffee maker, fridge, toaster and even a dishwasher) and a bed room in the 2nd floor (with ensuite bathroom).
We could park our car (free of charge) directly under our appartment in the shade. They also have a pool (which we did not use) which looked nice.
Here are the PROs and CONs:
+ Friendly staff
+ immediate check-in even though we arrived early
+ free WiFi with good signal
+ nice private porch
+ very quiet at night even though US1 is directly around the corner
+ full kitchen with anything you might need
- no elevator to the appartment so if you have heavy luggage (we had!) or are slightly disabled, you'll have problems (as well in the 2-story-appartment with the narrow stairs)
- the furniture was kind of worn, the appartment was not 100% clean (the cupboards and tables were sticky and dust was attached to the greasy sticky cupboard-doors (the bathroom was ok though).
All in all: if you are just looking for a place to stay for one night, this is a good deal and a perfect location. If you would like to stay longer and feel really comfortable, look for another place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our two level, townhouse style suites are approximately 1,000 square feet in size and consist of a master bedroom with queen size bed, a living room with a queen size sofa sleeper and two full bathrooms. Also included in your suite is a kitchen with full size refrigerator, range, microwave and dishwasher. All units feature a private, screened balcony that overlooks our marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Key West Inn - Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key West Inn - Key Largo Hotel Key Largo