This townhouse is set up nicely for staying a week or more except for limited amount of kitchenware. I did not appreciate being lied to about having HBO! hadn't even asked about it. When we checked out I asked them to remove the phone and safe charges ($6--since we didn't use them) and they did so. We loved relaxing on the screened-in porch facing the canal including the live music which ended about 10 pm. The short walk to the boats on the canal provides access to all sorts of water-sport businesses including the African Queen! I appreciated having three separate areas to spend time in: balcony, living room w/TV, and upstairs bedroom w/TV and second bathroom.
- Also Known As:
- Key West Inn - Key Largo Hotel
- Key West Inn - Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our two level, townhouse style suites are approximately 1,000 square feet in size and consist of a master bedroom with queen size bed, a living room with a queen size sofa sleeper and two full bathrooms. Also included in your suite is a kitchen with full size refrigerator, range, microwave and dishwasher. All units feature a private, screened balcony that overlooks our marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Key West Inn - Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.