Got there late at night after landing at Miami, only stayed one night to break up journey to Key West. Lots of amenities (fully fitted kitchen) but poor water pressure and cold water on ground floor plus mould around windows and on shower curtain. Couldn't open net curtains to get to balcony. Would probably look to stay elsewhere if returning to the area. There was a pool there but we didn't try as left early next morning to continue journey to Key West. Staff friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Key West Inn - Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Key West Inn - Key Largo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our two level, townhouse style suites are approximately 1,000 square feet in size and consist of a master bedroom with queen size bed, a living room with a queen size sofa sleeper and two full bathrooms. Also included in your suite is a kitchen with full size refrigerator, range, microwave and dishwasher. All units feature a private, screened balcony that overlooks our marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Olotels, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Key West Inn - Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.