This hotel is surprisingly nice.......regardless of the very low price. You should check it out. Most of the reviewer are spot on, so I won't repeat what has been said already.
BUT VISITORS SHOULD TAKE NOTE You should understand that "The Keys" are a bit of a cultural outpost in the U.S. Often portrayed as an refuge from Real World, they take pride in a laid-back lifestyle, "rough" exterior and laissez-faire attitude. Therefore, you should keep this in mind when you judge the level of service found in most businesses or how "new and manicured" facilities are. Locals take pride in "not taking pride", so remember this when you judge your next waiter or how shiny your next hotel room. This doesn't mean rude or inadequate service should be expected, or that rooms and restaurants shouldn't be clean and sanitary. But just learn to relax a bit, be patient and go-with-the-flow when next check in to a hotel, only to find the front desk empty and the attendant out back having a cigar.
Having a good time in the Keys. You'll like the Key West Inn in Key Largo!!!
- Also Known As:
- Key West Inn - Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Key West Inn - Key Largo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our two level, townhouse style suites are approximately 1,000 square feet in size and consist of a master bedroom with queen size bed, a living room with a queen size sofa sleeper and two full bathrooms. Also included in your suite is a kitchen with full size refrigerator, range, microwave and dishwasher. All units feature a private, screened balcony that overlooks our marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Key West Inn - Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.