“Dream come true!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Useful Information: Activities for older children
Miami Beach, Florida
“Dream come true!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

This place is amazing! We decided to drive down to Key Largo for the day, and had to pull in and check this out when we saw the Swim with Dolphins sign! The number one item on my bucket list has always been to swim with dolphins! We decided to book the deep water swim and couldn't be happier with our decision. Before you enter the water, they spend about 30min talking to you about dolphins and their anatomy and the countless things that make them so unique and amazing. I learned things I never knew about dolphins and it gave me an even higher respect for them. The swim was amazing and I couldn't believe how big they were! I could barely contain myself the whole time because I was just so excited we were able to do this and the whole experience was just simply amazing. They have a fairly large space and it completely mimics their natural habitat, which I love. If you ever get a chance to go here, make sure you do!

NJ
5 attraction reviews
“great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

It was my second time swimming with dolphins and my husband's first. We visited while on our honeymoon so they kindly did something special for us which was a lot of fun! We swam with three dolphins who put on quite a show. I was really impressed with how well trained they were. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and recommend it to anyone looking for a fun and unique experience!

Visited September 2012
Binningen, Schweiz
18 attraction reviews
“Fabulous :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Driving on the Key Largo we stopped at the Dolphin Cove and discovered the $195 swimming with Dolphin..... we just decided to give our son his X-Mas gift already in October and... we don't regret a seconds or a penny of it, this was just fabulous :-) All the experience took to our swimmer and we as observers around 2h and every minute was an experience itself. Swimming with the dolphins is so cute.... our son was just smiling all the time with them in the water, touching them and playing around with the dolphins. Something you have to do in our lifetime. Also just as an observer being only a few meters away from these splendid animals, experiencing how wonderful nature can be. You can swim also in the MIAMI Aquarium but.... this one is the best, it's in the nature and in the natural place where the dolphins live... don't miss it on your trip to the Key's

Englewood, Florida
15 attraction reviews
“Swim with dolphins!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I like this cove site seems to have more room for the dolphins.
It is handicapped friendly.
Our daughter who has Down syndrome loved it. The dolphin is now her favorite animal. She learned all about dolphins in the talk before the swim. The dolphins seem healthy and happy.

Visited July 2012
DADE CITY
“Dolphins”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We are not able to swim( our age) with the dolphins, so we opted to observe a swimming session. We got there at the right time, and a group of school kids were doing the swim with dolphins session. It was so wonderful watching the trainers and the group of kids. We could never have seen dolphins so close. The staff, trainers were so friendly and helpful. The group of kids and their counselors, were very respectful. We enjoyed the experience as much as if we were in the water with them. Thank you.