“Just great food and atmosphere!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 110 Restaurants in Key Largo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving fresh seafood to the locals of the Florida Keys since 1991. Patio dining available!
“Just great food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Service was great! I had a seafood salad that is wonderful. Can't remember everythingwe have ordered there since we visit many places every summer, but we always make it our place!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We had such a good experience at Hobo's we stopped there twice. The food was reasonably priced and so was the beer. The meals were very impressive and the place must be popular with locals. Many of the customers seemed to know each other. We would go back there again if we are in Key Largo.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Miami, Florida
“Lobster Bisque - Heaven in a Bread Bowl”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We have stopped at Hobo's Café a couple of times while bopping around in The Keys. Everything that we have had there has been very good, and their food presentation is excellent. Do not let the name Hobo or the sign fool you, this is seriously awesome food at fairly good prices. This trip I had the lobster bisque that is served in a bread bowl, I finished it off with a knife and a fork! That's how delicious it was! I didn't want to leave a single bite on my plate, and I didn't :) I get lobster bisque whenever it is on the menu and this is by far some of the BEST I have ever had! My husband had the fish bites appetizer, and it was also yummy and super fresh with a very good tarter sauce. This seems to be a place where the locals like to visit, and that's always a great sign of a great place to eat.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Miami, Florida
“Surprised! Finally decent food in Key Largo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We spend a fair amount of time in the Keys and the food is usually fair to moderate but rarely ever good. Heard about Hobo's from a local, she had said that it is a local kind of place but the food is REALLY good (which I have heard before).
The disappointing part is that we had not heard of the place until now! Great diverse menu. I had the MM101 sandwich which was really tasty. We also ordered their signature app cant remember the name but some type of onion ring tower. Similar to Outback except 50 times better.

Service was really good too. Michelle our server helped up with our choices and was spot on with the drinks. I really want to give a shout out to the back of the house the kitchen staff did a great job with all of our dishes. Everything was prepared hot, fresh and tasty.

Thanks Hobo's we will be back again and again!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Coconut Creek, Fl.
“Family dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Escargot, chicken wings and fish quesadilla were yummy!
Good service and seems like a clean place. Manager came by to make sure all was good, that was nice