“Best service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
“Best service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Food is fresh and very good and the service in this place is just the best Florida could ask for , they treat you so good we were 18 and came late for a reservation and restaurant was full as always and they did it for us they have us 3 tables and treated us so good
Prices are high compared to other places but food is fresh and good the mahi mahi blue cheese is a delicious dish ! And again the device deserves a 100!!!
The place will be nicer if it had outside seats

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Asheville, North Carolina
“It least the food was good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

The food was delicious but that's about where my positives stop. We arrived and were given a 25 minute wait time after 40 minutes we went to take our name off the list and was sent next door to "Encore". (Same food/ restaurant, different atmospher) where there was no wait. I don't know why the host waited until we were ready to leave to share this info with us. We seemed to be a inconvience to our waitress there who toddled between rude and just not caring. Our 1 year old was due a diaper change and there was no where to change him. The waitress offered a outdoor bar that was no longer in use in the dining area, I passed and went to the car. The food was good and the key lime pie, the best I've had. The $30 a plate we spent would have been well worth it IF we had a better experience outside of the food. Maybe it was just a off night but we won't be returning to see.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Miami, Florida
“Excellent Dinner and Fish!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our dinner greatly from The FishHouse. I would have given it 5 stars if I didn't feel so darn crowded while I was eating. When the waiter was taking the order from the other table, his backside was in our faces. It's also very loud. Now that I have said that, it was one of the best fish dinners we have ever had from a restaurant. I had the dolphin special and my husband had the yellow tail snapper. It was cooked to perfection in a light lemon sauce. The sides were just ok, nothing special there. The main event here is the seafood!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbus, Ohio
“Amazing Seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Visited Fish House in Feb 2013 wiith my husband after our return from cruise Had read the trip advisor reviews and had our minds set on a few restaurants for our visit.Had the taste of the blackened mahi mahi(catch of the day) ,crab cakes , key largo breezer.The food was fresh and tasty .It reminded us of the fresh seafood we have in our coastal town in India. The food was served without much delay even though it was fully packed for the evening.

Visited February 2013
Miami, Florida
“The Best Seafood Restaurant In Key Largo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have to say, we went to another place in Key Largo 2 weeks ago and the Hog Snapper was much better here! I will not go anywhere else. We were celebrating a friends birthday and we all ordered fish. Everyone was happy. Then the Key Lime Pie for dessert. Smoked fish dip for our appetizer. Great service and fantastic food. It's a small place and not the cheapest but in this restaurant you get what you pay for.I live in Miami and have been going to the Keys for years and this is the best and freshest seafood I have had .

• Visited July 2013