“Great start to your day ...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 104 Restaurants in Key Largo
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Dessert
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“Great start to your day ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

After two days in Key Largo, we hit Harriette's for breakfast before departing for Key West. My kids loved the chocolate muffins, I loved my Mango muffin, and my wife thought the blueberry muffin was ok. Her eggs were perfect, as were mine. My daughter's omelette and my son's breakfast burrito were huge and tasty. And our waitress was an absolute sweetheart. Just a warning ... their hash browns are the square pressed kind like at McDonald's or WaWa; my son crushed about five of them, so he's a fan, but I prefer something with cut up potatoes and onions and whatnot.

Cocoa, Florida
“Great Breakfast........great service..........quaint place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Staying in the Keys this past weekend for our Anniversary. Looked up a place to have breakfast in Key Largo...........Harriette's was the first one listed.........so we gave it a try and were pleasantly surprised. The Key Lime muffin was to die for .......sure wish I had brought one home! We both loved our breakfasts and our server Pat was wonderful! Been there 32 years and really knows her stuff! Ask for her.......very pleasant and friendly.
Can't wait to hit the Keys again soon and if you join us....you'll find us at Harriette's for Breakfast!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, New Jersey
“Garbage greasy spoon.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Do NOT take the "rave reviews" here as I did and have breakfast here. It was pure greasy spoon garbage. Small portions, way over sugared crepes, butter dripping off the bread which was way untested and the "hash browns" were the frozen square type. DO NOT eat breakfast here as you will also be eating it the rest of the day. I have no idea as to why people would post such high reviews unless they are friends, locals, or do not get out much and expect food the way we should.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
atlanta
“Great for lunch or breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

We ate here twice on our key largo trip. Had breakfast and lunch and all were delicious! Friendly staff and quaint atmosphere. Great prices too!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Holland, Michigan
“Start your day with a smile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I stopped here on my way out of the keys up to Miami for breakfast this morning before a day of business. The waitress was fantastic.... I don't know how someone could be that happy and full of energy so early in the morning! Great looking menu, I chose the Conch patty with a biscuit and grits.... all three homemade and wonderful. I grabbed a coconut muffin for a late morning snack and boy was I glad I did. I am definitely going to take my family back there for breakfast one of these mornings.