“Great service, great food, great atmosphere.” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 103 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Description: Snapper's Restaurant offers quality dining with a Florida Keys feel at moderate prices in a casual atmosphere. Both locals and visitors alike are treated to a truly enjoyable Keys experience when visiting Snappers. Whether you're enjoying our Jazz Brunch on a Sunday morning, dining by the waterfront for lunch or dinner, seated inside our cozy dining room, or sipping a tropical cocktail at our Tiki Bar or our famous, world-famous Turtle Club- You'll see why Snapper's Waterfront Restaurant & Bar is receiving accolades as the area's distinctive Florida Key's dining experience. Sorry we are not pet friendly in our dining room.
Homestead, Florida
“Great service, great food, great atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2010

Enjoyed this dining at this restuarant on Memorial Day 2010. We had a late lunch that turned into dinner, and never felt as if we were unwelcome for being "sitters" or "campers." Our server was Carlee, she was prompt and professional. The food was great, portions generous. Outdor dining and live music added to the island feel. Adult beverages ran a little pricey, but to be expected in a tourist town. Overall, an above average experience, as a semi-local, I will definitely go back very soon.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Perfect start to a Keys getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2010

We just got in today and were looking for some good seafood with an ocean view. The front desk staff at our condo recommended Snapper's, and we were very happy with the results. The food and service were great, there was live music and an ocean view, and as an added bonus there were giant tarpon swimming off the dock to watch while waiting for a table. Try the blackened dolphin (mahi) appetizer. We will likely be back later this week!

Key Largo, Florida
“My Favourite Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2010

We are regular travellers to the Keys and this is by far our favourite place. The location is great, the food is great and the staff are wonderful. There is a warm and friendly atmsophere here and all the patrons chat together and have a good time. Susan, Janine, Kirk & Sandy are wonderful bartenders and really look after you. I also enjoy the turtle club behind snappers restaurant. This is a real good place to go and chill out with a beer and chat with everyone. The happy hour is good too, one of the best in Key Largo. If you go to the turtle club try the Tuna Nachos - awesome!! - Enjoy

Tavernier
“Home away from Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2010

Snapper's is one of the only places to go where you feel like you're home. The food is excellent as are the employees-my hat goes off to Susan, Kirk, Janene, Rochelle, Eric, Sandy & of course Karen. Whether you dine at the restaurant, the Tiki or The Turtle, you'll certainly enjoy your lunch, brunch, or dinner!

My fav is the Sunday Brunch: the eggs florentine are so delicious but the 'make your own bloody mary' is the best! :) What a better way to spend a sunday morning/day than to relax with Snapper's Sunday brunch.

PS: My niece drools over the Gator Bites, she loves them so much -all I have to say is 'gator bites' & she starts drooling :)

Also, the 'hotel' rooms are nicely decorated & clean as well as comfy. And of course, the staff will make sure your visit is as pleasant & comfortable as possible.

You cannot go wrong with eating and/or staying at Snapper's - it's a great place with great people!

Puyallup, Washington
“Key Largo's best hideout!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2010

I started going back to the Keys 5 years ago as an adult after leaving Cocoa Beach in the 70's when I was a kid and going west. I stumbled upon Snapper's on my first visit while staying close by and have come back each vacation trip to start and end it there. The food is very good as is the value, but some selections (the Ahi Tuna burger) are just outstanding - and the atmosphere, location, and view are worth the 2000 miles I travel! It's by far my favorite place in the Keys. Michelle was the best bartender ever, but has moved on. Service can be iffy at times, especially if busy - which it is more and more - but the drinks are well made and the local "fun" is always in swing. I hate giving a good review and making Snapper's more busy, but alas I usually visit in the off season; and I guarantee I'll be back again and again.

• 4 of 5 stars Food