“Great sunset” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great sunset”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We had dinner here because we heard the sunsets were the best and what we heard was confirmed. Great sunsets! The food and service was good, I found it a little pricey, but good. Nice place to have a glass of wine and ceviche

Visited September 2012

“Fantastic experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We got lost looking for another place and asked a couple of locals to help. They smartly redirected us to Snook's. And we're very glad they did. The place is beautiful, the service was over the top, food exceeded expectations with accomodating added requests for non menu item.
The music entertainment (we recommended he go for American Idol) was very very good.
I'm glad we went there thanks to two nice people. We recommend this as a must visit in Key Largo.
But not cheap. Although you do get more than you pay for.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Nebraska
“favorite night of our trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I'd read about Snook's on Tripadvisor and my husband and I decided to have happy hour there and watch the sun set. I'm SO glad we did. We bellied up to the pier side seats and ordered drinks just before sunset. What an amazing experience--just beautiful and it was fun being part of the '5..4..3..2..1..' countdown to the official moment of sunset when a patron rings the gong and everyone cheers. There was live music and even a rock and roll magician (Michael Trixx, who performs there on Thursdays).

We had so much fun that we ended up calling friends to meet us at Snook's for dinner. Dining outside among the tiki torches and music made for a nice ambiance. I recommend the yellowtail entree and the conch fritter appetizers. I would go back here in a minute--attentive stuff, friendly, relaxed atmosphere, and great food.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Yuck”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

We went there last night, the food was awful, I had to send mine back.
We gladly paid for our appetizer and drinks and half of my husbands dinner
Which was also bad. Won't be going back, To bad it isn't the same as it was
Before the remodel. Take some good advise and eat elsewhere.

Miami, Florida
“Great Place to have dinner with a nice Ambiance!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had dinner with my husband and son and it was really nice. The food was excellent and the service not that great but ok. However, this place is worth to go to if you want to enjoy a nice sunset from the bay with live music in the background!

• Visited January 2013