“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sail Fish Scuba

Sail Fish Scuba
103, 100 Overseas Highway, Mile Marker 103 Bayside Suite 33, Key Largo, FL 33037
+1 305-453-3446
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Key Largo diving at it's best, that is what Sail Fish Scuba offers to our guests. Your are never alone in the water with us. Always a FREE in-water guide to make sure you enjoy your Dive or Snorkel trip to the fullest. Our in-water guide will additionally take photos if you like & you go home with a FREE disc of the days photos. Home of the PADI Scuba Diver Lifetime Certification in just 1 Day, call today, become a certified diver tomorrow. Our shop and boat are located together at mile marker 103 on the bayside, so you don't have to check-in at one spot & then find parking at another to catch the boat like almost all other shops in the area. We also offer photo-guided kayak tours of the eco-exotic mangrove jungle and lobster hunting tours when in season We like small group tours & bet you will too! Reserve your space as early as possible as we sell out each day quickly. Currently taking bookings as far as 11 months in advance.
Muncie, Indiana
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Sail Fish Scuba provided excellent service to our family for both diving and snorkeling. The pictures were a very nice bonus! We will definitely return and highly recommend this business to all. Thank you to Jen, Chris, Evan, and George!

Visited January 2013

New York City, New York
“Great service from this small shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

This was the only shop where a guide is included. I'm a more experienced diver but appreciate going with a guide who knows the sites. It's worth the extra $10-15 to me to know that I'll get the most out of my small amount of bottom time. Went on a 2-tank dive to the Spiegel Grove and Benwood wreck dive sites with Jen as our guide. She was great! And as a bonus she handed me a CD with about 100 photos she took on the dives. I would highly recommend them.

Visited January 2013
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

The best part is the personal attention Jen gives you. Only only place in key largo offering guided dives and photos of your dive.

Swansea
“Jen is the best instructor we have ever met!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

I could write a book on how wonderful this woman is. We had 6 adults ranging from 18 to 60 plus, most completing their open water certification, and all with anxiety of not being on boats, in the ocean, etc. Jen not only saved lives, not joking about this, but was one of the most patient and caring individuals we have ever met. I would have gladly paid double her fees to have her as our instructor. After completing our classroom and pool experience elsewhere (in 3 different states among us) and 3 of us being teachers, we all agree she exceeds the quality of instruction we all have experienced. As a bonus, she not only dedicates an extreme amount of energy on keeping everyone safe, organized, and satisfied, she is also a true animal lover who believes in animal rescue.

Long Beach, New York
“Great scuba place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

This was a great place to finish my open water certification. Jen and Chris gave me lots of individual attention, ensuring that I knew everything thoroughly, and then taking me on a great couple of dives. I was particularly pleased that they gave me a CD of photos of my dive.

Visited December 2012