We are Hilton Gold Elite members, so this will tell you we travel a lot and always use Hilton. We are here using points. The hotel is in major need of upgrading. Our room looks out at trees, it has a very old decor and smells musty. Even the sink is cracked in the bathroom but all these issues we will take up with Hilton. We called immediately down to the office to see if we could get another room but everything is full. There was a wedding here yesterday so everything was changed around for it. The bar ran out of what we drink and there was no effort at all to find or get another bottle of Maker's Mark. This place could be a diamond but right now it is a little rough. IF...we come back, we will only stay in a room with water views. The trees and lack of sun are causing this musty smell because sun never hits this room. Key Largo is like being in the carribean....take it slow mon and don't worry about a thing, right? That's what you need to do here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other hotel offers a Florida Keys vacation experience quite like the Hilton Key Largo. This pristine, 13-acre resort sits on the best private beach in the upper Keys — and while it’s only an hour from Miami, you’ll feel worlds away, thanks to the sparkling white sand, lush tropical greenery and exciting outdoor activities.Guests at the Hilton Key Largo can enjoy as much excitement or relaxation as they like. Activities include world-class fishing and water sports, jet skis, wave runners, and para sailing. Nearby attractions include Dolphin Cove and the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which is home to the only live coral reef in the continental United States. Kids love the hotel’s Scout About children’s program, and the whole family can enjoy the two heated swimming pools, fitness center and lighted tennis courts. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with spending hours just relaxing on the gorgeous beach and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Or enjoying quiet moments in the handsomely appointed guest rooms, each of which is graced with a private balcony — opt for a water-view room and you’ll have a front-row seat for Key Largo’s spectacular sunsets. This is paradise, made easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton Key Largo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Hilton Hotels Key Largo
- Hilton Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Grande Resort Beach Club