Stayed at this property for two nights. Water view was fantastic, expecially during sunset. First night we were surprised by a firepit and "Smores" which we heated over the fire ourselves. Even though we are seniors I must say this property is great for those with kids. Plenty of water activity off the small north beach. The small south beach was way cool with lots of hidden locations among the many trees. Begging grey squirrels everywhere but not a problem.
The activities manager has been there for 27 years and has the enthusiasm and energy of a high school cheerleader.
When the wind blows across the water it can be rather cool this time of year but still better than North Illinois weather!
Pool area was secluded and away from wind with a great waterfalls. Kids pool seperated from adults pool by rock wall which was nice. Staff was very accomodating regarding where to visit and where to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other hotel offers a Florida Keys vacation experience quite like the Hilton Key Largo. This pristine, 13-acre resort sits on the best private beach in the upper Keys — and while it’s only an hour from Miami, you’ll feel worlds away, thanks to the sparkling white sand, lush tropical greenery and exciting outdoor activities.Guests at the Hilton Key Largo can enjoy as much excitement or relaxation as they like. Activities include world-class fishing and water sports, jet skis, wave runners, and para sailing. Nearby attractions include Dolphin Cove and the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which is home to the only live coral reef in the continental United States. Kids love the hotel’s Scout About children’s program, and the whole family can enjoy the two heated swimming pools, fitness center and lighted tennis courts. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with spending hours just relaxing on the gorgeous beach and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Or enjoying quiet moments in the handsomely appointed guest rooms, each of which is graced with a private balcony — opt for a water-view room and you’ll have a front-row seat for Key Largo’s spectacular sunsets. This is paradise, made easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Key Largo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Hilton Hotels Key Largo
- Hilton Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Grande Resort Beach Club